Monday, December 16, 2013

5 Things We Carried Over from Childhood


It's funny, but I was talking to one of the members of my Facebook page page and we were talking about shows from childhood. That's when I got to thinking about how much our perspective changes as we grow up. As a kid there were things that we loved or that went over our heads, but as we got older we saw these things in a different light. For me I always loved She-Ra, but I watch it now on Netflix and I laugh at how corny it is. At the same time though there are certain things that I never grew out of. Certain likes that I have carried with me into adulthood.

So I ask all of you to think of 5 likes you had as a kid that you carried into your adulthood. It is the season for childlike wonder and enthusiasm so I feel that it's appropriate that we all reflect a little bit. Post them in a comment on this post so we can all share.

Mine are:

1. Cartoons
2. Labyrinth
3. Dressing Up
4. Comics
5. Action Figures

No comments:

Post a Comment